Secret Vendor Page!
1. Standard booths are $150, 10’x6′ and include two chairs.
2. Tables can be rented if needed for $50 per 8 foot table with drape. All tables must be draped and no bare tables are allowed. Additional chairs may also be rented or brought in from outside the show, please inquire for details if extra chairs are needed. All booth spaces and table rentals must be made by August 8th. Any booths purchased after August 8th will be subject to a $50 late fee.
3. Set up is available Thursday August 12th upon special request, with regular setup from 9:00 am to 11:30am up on Friday August 13th. You must be set up by Noon Friday August 13th. Please let us know by at least August 6th if you require Thursday set up access so we can accommodate that request. VIP access is at Noon on Friday August 13th and 10:00 am Saturday August 14th. We cannot guarantee any security at your booth during regular mall hours, so be prepared to have the booth manned during those hours if early set up is requested.
4. Please plan to have all product delivered to your place of business prior to the show, no deliveries can be accepted at the show
5. Table sharing is allowed, but Wasatch Comic Con is not liable for any terms in the agreement of a shared booth, and the party who fills out this document will be held responsible.
6. All vendors must have a banner.
7. All booth fees are non-refundable after August 8th, 2021.
8. All vendors are responsible for knowing and complying with all Local, State and Federal laws.
9. All sales are between vendors and their customers. All vendors are responsible for their business sales tax.
10. All vendors must make customers aware of sales terms, of any guarantee or return policies at time of sale.
11. Wasatch Comic Con, its sponsors, Valley Fair Mall, and all it’s employees or helpers will NOT be held responsible for any loss under any circumstances.
12. Failure to abide by these agreements forfeits all fees paid and exit the event.
13. Additional security is not provided after hours, and Wasatch Comic Con is not liable for any lost or stolen items or assets. We will provide locked and secure areas for all products to be stored, but the vendor is responsible for transport of the items to the secure area.
14. Purchase of a booth space shall constitute agreement & acceptance of the above rules and conditions.
15. All vendors assume any and all risks associated with exposure to covid-19 or any other potential infectious diseases.
16. All vendors that are not vaccinated agree to wear a facemask at all times when indoors at the show